- Are you a high-impact communicator with fluent English who can build and maintain strong relationships even remotely?
- Are you passionate about customer service and get excited to work on challenging tasks when assisting your colleagues?
- Are you at your best in a vibrant and international work environment in which you can grow and develop your talents?
Then this might be the right opportunity for your next career move!
Joining us as an Executive Assistant, you will become a member of an international team of world-class assistants based in Poznan supporting our consultants with their deliverables.
Being close to the “heart of business” of top management consultancy, you will have your focus on providing a broad range of remote administrative and logistical support to a highly demanding audience of client-serving senior consultants. In addition to taking on a challenging job and joining a young and highly motivated team, you will receive an attractive compensation package including our company benefits.
- English language on minimum C1 level
- Strong communication skills