Frost & Sullivan, a leading Global Consultancy, is currently looking for an experienced and creative Event Producer with a proven track record of high quality programs populated by Fortune 500 Sr. Executive presenters to produce Conferences in our Events Division.. In this position, you will be able to plan, design, and produce 5 to 7 executive level business conferences per year.
About Our Events Division
Frost & Sullivan’s Events Division is responsible for executing career newsletters, online webinars, external marketing consulting and our one-of-a-kind Executive MindXchange format which leverages the mass of brainpower of all of our participants. Jam-packed with dynamic networking activities and hands-on content, our programs are over 80% interactive and set the gold standard in the events industry.
As an event producer, you will focus on the creation of business market issue oriented programs. Responsibilities include in-depth phone research with our existing customer base profile, market analysis and content development with an emphasis on identifying, recruiting and managing cutting edge speakers. You must demonstrate strong investigative and analytical research skills and the ability to translate this research into a compelling, commercially viable event agenda. Your objective is to recruit, qualify and direct both seasoned speakers and original thought leaders new to the speaking circuit. You will support top presenters and panelists in building a world class experience for your presenters, program sponsors and delegates. You will also participate in sponsorship discussions and give strategic direction to sales, marketing and promotional efforts.
You are ready to join our team if you are business savvy, can identify industry trends and issues and are comfortable working with high-level industry leaders. You must have a 4 year college degree, three years experience in conference/event production and strong networking, negotiation and relationship building skills. You must also be deadline driven and able to travel.
Frost & Sullivan is a fast paced, energetic, dynamic environment that employs people with strategic and innovative ideas. We encourage career development by practicing a “promote from within” policy to enhance individual and career growth.
- Exciting and lucrative career growth opportunity
- Fast-paced and dynamic growth opportunity, in a flexible and high-ownership environment
- Provides the training, support and environment to excel and succeed with a leading-edge company
- We encourage you to take risks and develop creative, outside-the-box solutions to impact the value of the products and services you will offer our clients
- Maintain your individual style while adopting a consultative partnership approach
- Business casual dress environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, along with wellness building programs.