Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
Frost & Sullivan operate on a truly global prospective, offering its client strategic insights and enormous expertise in specific vertical markets, industry, technologies, econometrics and demographics.
With a client list that includes global 1,000 organisations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing company success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and senior level Market Research/Consulting professional who will take responsibility for strategically developing, expanding and driving the Customer Research practice across the European region in Automotive and Transportation.
The Customer Research (CR) practice is dedicated to providing Frost & Sullivan’s clients with bespoke end user custom market research solutions in order to support/formulate strategic business decisions. The foundation of the deliverable is based upon end user and key data analysis and the interpretation of data to provide client focused strategic business information.
The role places particular emphasis on business development, but also managing and delivering complex multi-national market research projects with focus on the automotive and transportation industry. Typical projects include large scale end-user projects to complex B2B studies, static and dynamic clinics, from concept development, questionnaire design, project execution, the analysis of quantitative/qualitative market research data and developing/delivering client focused business consulting solutions, helping the client to join the dots and tell a story regarding the data and what it means to the client. This senior level position also requires a hands on approach in order to forge key client relationships and direct/define the strategy of fulfilment for bespoke consulting projects.
This senior level research position is an essential and high visibility role within the Global CR practice, which requires close client collaboration, the ability to establish strong alliances with key business stakeholders, conducting detailed needs analysis and drive the future development of the CR practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially/strategically minded research candidate, capable of developing cutting edge industry specific research content and nurturing intricate relationships within a business to business/consulting/research environment.
- Develop and maintain effective business/partnership relationships with key international/regional clients and functional areas in automotive / transportation
- Provide expert advice to clients on business strategy and planning; present findings and insight
- Develop proposal development including research design and costing projects
- Anticipate and identify emerging business issues and/or opportunities
- Manage budgets for client projects
- Manage and deliver complex multi national market research projects in Automotive and Transportation from concept development, questionnaire design, project execution, analysis, reporting and interpretation
- Prepare complete client-ready deliverables with interpretative commentary and strategic recommendations
- Writing client reports and construct presentations
- Lead and mentor Associate Consultants/Research professionals; promoting innovative ideas and developing research best practice/process
- Travel to international meetings to meet with clients and discuss their requirements
- Experience in Automotive and Transportation topics required, such as new product technology research, mobility research, clinics, etc