TNS QRCs design and execute best practice qualitative research including focus groups, in-depth interviews (in-person, webcam and telephone), online qualitative, analysis and reporting. Fueled by strong business acumen, TNS QRCs have the analytical ability to identify and turn growth insights into precise plans that propel our client’s business forward. QRCs form strong, long-lasting partnerships with clients by providing value added consultation, out of the box thinking and exceptional energy.
TNS is one of the world’s leading market information groups, providing market measurement, analysis, insight and advice in more than 150 countries. Working with national and multinational organizations, we help our clients develop effective business strategies and enhance relationships with their customers. Delivering best-in-class service across more than 80 countries. TNS is part of Kantar, the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy network. TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviors and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
Kantar is the data investment management division of WPP and one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups. By connecting the diverse talents of its 13 specialist companies, the group aims to become the pre-eminent provider of compelling and inspirational insights for the global business community. Its 28,500 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at every point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
You will do:
- Strong business and marketing knowledge
- Understands client’s business objectives and turn these objectives into a research plan to create winning proposals
- Moderates using best practice, intuition and skill
- Secures resources needed to efficiently execute projects
- Escalates operational/personnel issues to reach resolution
- Actively look for project efficiencies
- Develops analytical insight and draws conclusions that are relevant to client’s growth initiatives
- Collaborates with Account Executives as required
- Client point of contact, focused on meeting clients’ needs and works to build client relationships along with industry knowledge expertise; present insights to clients
- All other duties as required by clients
You will need:
- Bachelors’ degree or above
- Minimum 8 years industry relevant experience
- Proven track record of client relationship success
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Curious, imaginative, creative, bold
- RIVA, Burke or other outside training preferred