The Director, New Business Development – Financial Services will build and drive prospecting efforts for Nielsen’s products and services packaged for the Financial Services marketplace, while enhancing and expanding relationships within the current installed base.
This role serves as the primary member of team developing and qualifying an opportunity pipeline, tailoring our suite of services for each unique prospect with the goal of closing new business and generating profitable, long term client relationships.
• Generate new business by actively prospecting on an outbound basis to financial services firms to identify, develop and close solutions based sales opportunities.
• Work with the team to expand current client relationships, identifying opportunities to enhance and up-sell new products and services.
• Implement a proven solution-selling methodology to maximize growth opportunities, build predictability into the selling process and ensure corporate objectives are met.
• Establish and present at client meetings demonstrating our service offering, identify client needs and develop appropriate solutions.
• Write client proposals, contracts and other client related activities, both internally and externally focused on developing and converting opportunities to sales.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Leverage Nielsen products and services to create client specific solutions which lead to profitable revenue generation from the Financial Services sector.
• Coordinate selling efforts across Nielsen businesses to create one seamless product offering for our client-base.
• Conduct regular revenue and pipeline forecasting on assigned financial services prospect base.
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or the equivalent experience required. An MBA is preferred.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here