As a trusted internal consultant, you lead the regional Media and Digital (MAD) team to develop and grow Millward Brown’s digital and cross media offerings. The role is to inspire digital and media thinking in the broader business context and drive sales strategically; in particular the client service teams will look to you as the subject matter expert in this area.
You have at least a degree (preferably business or marketing related).In addition, you have at least 8 years’ experience in Client Service/Digital & Media roles with a key focus in digital advertising and/or online lead generation (preferably at an online advertising agency, publisher or ad technology company), and people management experience.
- Commercially aware | initiate and develop new client opportunities, and build and maintain strong business contacts
- Consultative | apply best practice in media and digital techniques and integrate media and digital practices into the broader client service offering
- Pro-active | your result driven disposition and hunger for success drives you to explore and identify partnership opportunities
- Analytical | interpret media plan/strategy, implement appropriate research solutions, and synthesize disparate and sometimes contradictory learnings
- People focused | grow and motivate a high performing team
In order to realize your career aspiration, we offer you a progressive career in a truly international environment. In addition, the successful incumbent will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package as well as stellar development opportunities.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here