DIRECTOR, MILLWARD BROWN VERMEER
Recognized by the industry as a premiere global marketing consulting firm, Millward Brown Vermeer is always looking for new perspectives and talent to join us as Directors.
We provide solutions to strategic marketing challenges, rooting our approach in consumer research, stakeholder understanding and financial analysis to unleash purpose-led growth. We tie insights to dollars, the only universally accepted language of business. Our whole-brain thinking brings a unique, intrinsically multi-lens and practical approach to our work in all our solutions: Strategy, Purpose, Organization, Excellence and Valuation.
The ideal Vermeer candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in marketing and consulting, who is eager to take on wide-ranging responsibilities and who is motivated to excel within a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment. He or she should aspire to be an advisor to business leaders and have very strong analytical skills, a strong brand sensibility, and a highly proactive attitude.
You’ll be welcomed into a diverse, international team that demands, recognizes and inspires only the very best. We rely on our expertise, our drive and our intuition to inspire each other each day.
Directors are responsible for managing all areas of client engagements including client interaction, problem solving approaches, team management, and development of strategic recommendations and supervision of junior team members.
Directors take an active role in managing projects, developing existing client relationships, leading and mentoring junior team members, developing the practices and pushing the firm’s thought leadership forward. As such, Directors are fully expected to be leaders and stewards of the business, fully versed in our offer and consistently challenging the status quo to deliver the best approach for each client. Travel is expected to be a part of all client engagements, but usually does not exceed 30% of time requirements.
PROJECT TYPES INCLUDE
- Consumer-centric market segmentation
- Consumer insight-driven market and brand strategy
- Purposeful brand positioning
- Brand architecture and brand portfolio optimization
- Global Marketing operating models
- Global brand team effectiveness
- Customized ‘Way of marketing’
- Building marketing capability
- Brand/business valuation & strategy
- ROI measurement, Marketing investment planning
- M&A, licensing & co-branding strategy development
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to winning new business proposals alongside partners
- Oversee project management to ensure the team delivers on project timelines
- Oversee coordination and management of team, client, vendor, and partner relationships
- Structure and lead project approach for team execution
- Provide high-level critical thinking to guide project team
- Lead business development in the crafting and delivery of proposals
- Establish and foster valuable client relationships to promote new business opportunities
- Mentor junior team members and establish meaningful relationships across the business