The Director of Digital Research will employ research, client service, and digital media experience to successfully launch existing Millward Brown digital research solutions in the Canadian marketplace.
Leads the successful launch of Millward Brown Canada’s Digital practice, leveraging the scale and capabilities of Millward Brown Digital, existing connections throughout WPP, and the strong relationships of our Client Management teams.
Participates in proposals and pitches with the support of Millward Brown Business Development teams and Client Management (for Advertisers).
Leads the training agenda for the Client Management team, with support of Human Resources and Millward Brown Digital, to further develop analytical skills and media understanding.
Represents Millward Brown Canada Digital at key conferences, industry events, and through thought leadership.
- 8 years experience in a similar or relevant role (advertiser-direct servicing and/or digital experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum. Interest in employees with diverse educational and career backgrounds that can be applied to our work.
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising industry.
SKILLS & ABILITY
- Leadership: Ability to lead and manage a team of contributors from all levels and disciplines in the organization
- Communication: excellent verbal and written communication skills within team, with Safecount, Operations, and with clients
- Analysis: with minimal supervision is able to tell a story through the analysis; provide value added insights and consultation (including pulling in internal resources), often beyond what is directly requested by the client
- Time management/organization: Effective time management and prioritization to ensure high quality output
- Team player mentality: shows willingness to do whatever necessary to get the job done well
- Digital expertise: Understands how digital advertising fits into the marketing cycle, and able to discuss with clients, partners and direct reports in the context of broader business questions.
- Top-line understanding of Millward Brown solutions: ability to talk to a client about and/or recommend an appropriate MB solution to answer a client question
- Solid presentation skills: ability to own and lead a client presentation with minimal senior support/supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills: demonstrated by ability to build and maintain positive internal and external relationships
Why Millward Brown Canada? We boast the highest Client and Employee Satisfaction across North American offices with low attrition. This position is in an office environment located at Yonge & Bloor in Midtown Toronto. MB Canada employees love the dynamic location and the casual, fun culture with a strong family focus.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here