Key objective of the role and main responsibilities:
- Analyze research data to ensure that defined quality standards are fulfilled;
- Sign off research data on the “quality gates” before and after Crossmedia HUB processing;
- Ensure timely escalation process in cases of urgent quality issues;
- Identify and investigate persistent data gaps;
- Cooperate with data providers to derive development needs;
- Provide data quality reports to different stakeholders regularly and on demand;
- Support HUB team in different data queries and interim data quality checks;
- Assist internal data training and documenting the team knowledge;
- Support of the development of further quality KPIs.
“MUST HAVE” knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience (data quality, data research, data analysis and management, statistics);
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree;
- Very good experience with data query tools (e.g. SQL, SPSS, R / SAS);
- Good experience in data research or data quality management;
- Advanced analytical skills and high level of numeracy;
- Good level of English language, both written and spoken;
- Basic understanding of internet technologies;
- General understanding of big data concepts;
- Advanced in MS Office.
- Acts proactively and independently in problem solving;
- Responsible and quality results driven.
Considered an advantage:
- Experience in Apache Hadoop technologies and tools (e.g. M/R, PIG, HUE);
- Knowledge of Java programing language.