- Ensures the data integrity during data processing.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data processed.
- Resolve and check any quality issues raised by supervisors/clients.
- Maintain positive working relationships and open communication with local, regional and global colleagues.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to gain better work efficiency
- Ensure that the company’s regional and global standards are adhered to at all times
- Sound computer skills in areas of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Speed is of the essence for data processing specialists.
- Ability to manage time spent on a project is important.
- Ability to work independently with the ability to prioritize and multi-task; able to think rationally under pressure.
- Good relationship building skills (internal, external and cross-cultural)
- Fast leaner and able to adapt quickly
- Attention to details
- Patient, flexible and numerate; quality consciousness
- Ability to coordinate a number of projects at any one time
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets
- Positive ‘can do’ mindset
- Committed and dedicated
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Team player
- Professionalism and discrete
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Preferably a Degree/Diploma holder; SPM/STPM or equivalent with some work experience will also be considered
- Good computer skills and broad interest in research
- Interest in consumer product specifications
- Candidate that can speak, write and read Korean/ Thai language
will be an advantage
- Candidate from Agriculture studies/background will be an
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply