We are looking for a Data Entry Supervisor (also acting as Quality Control Associate) to be part of a new team that specializes in monitoring audience measurement research data and is focused on establishing GfK as a leader in this area.
The Monitoring Team in Lebanon delivers services for the local and regional Television Audience Measurement organization and is supported by the global GfK TAM team. Television Audience Measurement is a key strategic priority for GfK and being part of this team will mean close collaboration with all parts of the GfK network.
As Data Entry Supervisor you will receive an intensive training by our global team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Daily delivery of the TV program, break and spot logs to the market at the agreed time.
- Coordinate the work of up to 10 data entry staff and assure that TV programs & breaks & spots are correctly entered and classified.
- Perform supervisory and leadership activities: coach, enable, train and moti-vate the data entry team and observe their work performance.
- Support the TAM & TV Monitoring Manager in making hiring and employee related decisions and in selecting contractors or suppliers.
- Suggest product and work process improvements to the Production Services of GfK and recommend system/database changes to the supervisor.
- Ensure the accuracy of the data base and control the quality of its logs: dfine the logging rules book, find sources of inconsistencies, decide whether to enter information if there are discrepancies or missing information or when to change records in the database.
- Decide when it is necessary to call a customer in case of doubts, decide whether we can assist a customer with a special request and prioritize the order of the tasks to be completed.
Required skillsets and experience:
- Ability to manage your own and the staff’s time and tasks
- Experience in leading teams and talented in motivating people
- Good decision making and fast problem solving skills
- Analytical skills and high quality orientation
- Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel) and Outlook
- Basic technical knowledge on data models, data logs, data analyses, reports and databases
- Previous experience in product or program classifications would be very val-uable, for example working in an advertising agencies
- Be interested in the precision of produced data and in the TV-research and advertising market
- Ability to fluently communicate in English and Arabic
- Valid visa and work permit for Lebanon (if applicable)