Frost & Sullivan is a global consulting firm that focuses on delivering growth for our valued customers. Frost & Sullivan provides the platform for growth through our research and consulting, utilising the insights from our 43 offices around the world. Our Africa office operates from Cape Town.
- GIS is a horizontal function that operates across specialist business units like Energy & Environment, Automotive & Transportation, Information and Communication Technology, and Chemicals, Manufacturing and Food.
- This a senior position in the Africa team and the successful candidate will provide a leadership role in the GIS team.
- The Consulting Manager has to be capable of operating independently and capable of prioritising multiple requirements including project delivery and business development.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with key customers is a critical aspect of the job and the successful candidate should be able to manage the full business development cycle all the way to closing the deal.
- A foundation of business experience is essential, preferably in the Financial Services sector but other sectors are acceptable too.
- It is essential that the candidate understands the consulting model and is able to demonstrate their experience in strategy consulting.
- The practice is growing in the Digital space and the successful candidate will have a view on topics like digitalisation, social media, customer experience management, and technology in general.
- Travel is a requirement of the role and you may be required to work on international projects. Local travel usually occurs every 2nd/3rd week, depending on the projects and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an emotionally intelligent.
- Business development and relationship building abilities
- Able to manage and challenge clients at the C-suite level
- Strong facilitation skills at operational and strategic level
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong presentation skills (delivery and compilation)
- Strong problem solving skills, works to get at the root cause of problems
- Proactive & constructive: suggest innovative but pragmatic solutions
- Real ambition to succeed, both for themselves and for our business.
- Self-reliant in all situations.
- Can manage teams successfully
- Proactive contribution to the company’s internal processes and development.
- Is able to work in an environment of constant change.
- Relevant degree and post grad (e.g. Business Science, Commerce, Engineering, Industrial Psychology, etc.)
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in consulting or business transformation