We are looking for driven individuals to join us in a fast-paced environment at our newest office in Seri Medini, Iskandar Malaysia, Johor Bahru. This office will include 5 global Centers of Excellence: A financial centre, a research and consulting centre, a GIL University (Growth, Innovation and Leadership), innovation and a digital media centre of excellence. Our Iskandar office will go through rapid growth potentially becoming the largest office in Frost & Sullivan globally.
We would like to invite motivated candidates to develop an exciting career, by being part of our growth team in Iskandar Malaysia, Johor Bahru. Frost & Sullivan will offer an attractive remuneration to suitable candidates with growth opportunities at the Asia Pacific level!
Frost & Sullivan CRT team seeks smart, intelligent individuals to fit industry research roles. The position involves in-depth understanding of various industries which the individual would leverage to not only develop content internally but also showcase our company’s expertise and opinions at external forums like client briefings, conferences and media events.
Core Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Initiate and conduct primary interviews
- Maintain country forecast models on a semi-annual basis
- Analyze results and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Contribute to thematic reports
- Ability to utilize secondary research databases, such as Factiva, Bloomberg, etc for profiling, building segments, identifying marketing opportunitites, etc.
- Strong Excel skills, including experience with formulas, conditional formatting, pivot tables, etc.
- Prepare written final reports for each project and present key findings in analyst briefings to clients.
- Help in preparing varous Business development documents, marketing collatorals, white papers etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work closely with external clients in various time zones.
- Represent Frost & Sullivan at conferences and briefings.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management/ Economics/Finance/
- Analytics / Applied Science or with any relevant background.
- At least 3-4 years’ of relevant experience to be considered for the role as an Analyst;
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply;
- Superior analytic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
- Attention to detail
- Client-service mentality
- Strong creative writing, excellent editing skills, organizational or project management skills;
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability, initiative, and commitment to be a part of a culture of excellence
- Must have written and verbal fluency in English. A second language will be an added advantage.
We provide attractive remuneration to suitable candidates with growth opportunities at the Asia Pacific level. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to visit our website at www.frost.com before sending in resumes stating work experience, qualification, current and expected salary, via e-mail to email@example.com
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here