Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client’s business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients’ problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client’s business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
Position: Consultants/Senior Consultants/Principal Consultants
Consultant/Senior/Principal Consultant(s): You would be part of the consulting engagement
execution team responsible until complete project delivery.
- A graduate degree in business/economics/engineering related studies from leading universities.
- An MBA from leading Indian business schools.
- 2 to 7 years of experience in consulting environment.
- Superior analytical ability and proven consulting skills
- Motivated self-starter and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Sector Experience is important for all positions and typically could require for
- ICT: experience around telecoms, ecommerce, cloud, big data etc. in a business consulting environment
- Healthcare: Healthcare services (hospitals), health IT, devices and diagnostics
- Energy: Oil & Gas upstream and downstream
- Banking & Financial Services: CDD and VDD
- Automotive: with OEMs and others
- Chemicals: upstream and downstream
Consultant: You would be either part of or leading the consulting engagement
Senior Consultant: In addition to above you would be expected to play your part in proposal development and in pitching of consulting engagements.
Principal Consultant: In addition to the role of Senior Consultant, you would be directly responsible for BD with assigned clients.
Our consultants are among the most knowledgeable and passionate in the industry. We offer an intellectually stimulating work place with a growth path determined only by performance. We offer pan Asia Pacific working experience with long term opportunities across the region.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here