We are looking for an ambitious individual person with solid market research experience and excellent analytical skills to derive the story out of data. Additionally the candidate will have the responsibility to work on all aspects of research projects with the ability to develop and deliver actionable strategic recommendations that help our clients achieve their growth objectives.
Working from our Frankfurt Office you will manage the delivery of consulting engagements, conducting detailed needs analysis. Also you’ll be responsible for global consulting projects management from lead qualification through to client delivery.
The successful candidate will provide leadership, support and training for consulting teams. Moreover you will be strategically developing the consulting program in partnership with the Consulting Manager.
We are expecting from you to be an expert and industry advisor, sharing knowledge and best practice across the company. The role involves authoring expert market reports, working directly with clients and supporting the consulting division on confidential research assignments.
- Managing and designing multiple projects, from inception to completion.
- Manage the delivery of consulting engagements in accordance to strict deadlines.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of team projects by ensuring full briefing, supervise calls with clients and provide added value analytical input to ensure personal client billing time.
- Conduct evaluation through the entire project life cycle.
- Provide specialist market knowledge to clients and the consulting team.
- Drive a clear growth strategy for the Consulting function, partnering with Global teams
- Work collaboratively with the specific Client Business Unit team across all disciplines (Sales, Consulting and Research), leveraging expertise, maximizing resources and continuously growing revenue streams by maintaining excellent internal working relationships and providing interactive sessions (i.e. workshops)
- Organize and conduct client meetings, educating clients through the project lifecycle.
- Provide key account management in collaboration with the sales function, striving to maintain strong business relationships with key client stakeholders and ensure future consulting projects.
- Lead and support proposal development, pricing and negotiation (collaboratively with the Sales Function)
•A degree level education or equivalent within business or a relevant related discipline.
•Proven experience within a senior consulting position within a client focused Market Research/Consultancy environment.
•Experience / knowledge within Manufacturing, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Services, Industrial Automation, Process Control and/or Mechanical Power Transmission Sectors
•Experience of account management/selling consulting solutions within a B2B environment.
•Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating client focused solutions.
•Client focused project planning and management experience – organizational needs analysis, strategy creation and solution implementation.
•Professional team management/leadership experience
oSetting team and individual target/objectives
•Experience of producing detailed reports based on data analysis
•Thorough understanding of research methodologies and/or strategic marketing.
•Fluency within written and spoken English and/or German languages with excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair.
•Ability to forge close working relationships with a commercial acumen and analytical mind.
•The ability to work autonomously in-line with individual key objectives and collaboratively within a team environment
•An organised, methodical and pro-active working practice, with the ability to take commercial responsibility.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here