We are aggressively expanding the Integrated Marketing Solutions Practice in our San Antonio, Texas offices. Accordingly, we are now looking for two highly motivated, entrepreneurial, results driven inside sales professionals to both, drive appointments, virtual and in-person to sponsored events and pre-qualify sales opportunities for Senior Marketing Consultants.
You will be expected to reach out to Global 1000 organizations and beyond to attend our clients events, including our Virtual Think Tanks and On Site Executive Dinners, as well as confirm sales appointments for existing client projects. You will work closely and report to our Sales Director and Integrated Marketing Solutions Team Sr. Marketing Program Manager. As a successful Account Executive, you will add to the growth of the Practice and the company by helping to increase revenues through renewable business relationships.
If you enjoy talking with people, are not intimidated by executive level titles and thrive in both an entrepreneurial environment and team atmosphere, this is the job for you. Frost & Sullivan offers a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with a focus on exceeding both individual and team expectations. We encourage you to take risks and develop creative, outside-the-box solutions to impact the value of the products and services you will offer our clients. You’ll be encouraged to maintain your individual style while adopting a consultative partnership approach. Most importantly, you will be provided the training, support and environment to excel and succeed with a leading-edge company.
- 0-3 years sales experience preferred, phone sales a plus
- Four year degree in Business, Communication or Marketing required
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of PC software programs, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Lotus Notes
- Ability to utilize search engines and other business resources to gather relevant data and facts and be able to synthesize and apply the information appropriately
- Primary work location will be our San Antonio, Texas Office
- Base, plus commission and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, and 401(K)