TNS Singapore is looking for a Client Service Associate Director to join the Innovation and Product Development Practice Area Team. The successful candidate will be accountable for building a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with key accounts, through strong client servicing, delivering insights that have impact on the client’s organization, and uncovering new business opportunities.
You will enjoy the support of respected experts across different Practice Areas across our business, representing the voice of your key clients, sharing knowledge and driving our thinking, and that of our clients, forward. You will also play an important role in moving research into the Connected World of Digital.
- Identify revenue opportunities
- Develop strong client relationships with key existing clients and provide expert advice to support their decision making
- Line manages a small team of reports motivating and mentoring high performance team members
- Responsible for allocating roles and project responsibilities among team members
- Inspire the team, whilst managing and developing their client relationship management skills and expertise
- Becomes a recognized expert in a field within Innovation and Product Development that is of particular interest to you, supported and facilitated by an accreditation training run by the regional and local experts
- Be fully accountable for new client proposals; pitching these alongside the Director of Innovation and Product Development (i.e. the team lead).
- Understanding of research processes and analysis tools;
- Open, curious and demonstrate creative thinking when identifying quantitative solutions and crafting output designed to address the client’s business issues
- Excellent project management and organizational skill, and demonstrated ability to manage large multi-country studies;
- Known to create, build and maintain enduring partnerships with clients
- Influential individual – highly effective at communicating with clients and colleagues alike who is an innovative thinker who is bold, creative, proactive, motivated and eager to learn, with a drive to succeed, influencing and motivating people across teams, offices and geographies
- Attentive to details and showing strategic insights in the delivery of research findings;
- Desire to work in a highly challenging, fast-paced, and changing environment;
- Good command in spoken and written English;
- Proficient in computer application (Word, PowerPoint)