Millward Brown is a market leading research agency who has been providing insight and data to the biggest global brands for over 40 years. Our success has been built on innovative research techniques, brand strategy and our extremely talented people.
We are now looking for a Client Director who can help us continue to deliver this offering across several key accounts in our dedicated Healthcare unit.
The successful applicant will be working in an inspiring leadership team who have enjoyed a very successful year. This is a very exciting to join us, as well as continuing to partner with existing accounts we have had new business wins and require a passionate, enthusiastic Client Director who can ensure we remain the best at what we do.
We can offer a highly competitive salary, fantastic benefits and an inclusive working environment. The role is based in our outstanding office on Bloomsbury Way, London and a full induction programme at our Head office in Warwick will give you the start you need to be able to delight our clients and develop your skills.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, applicants should have experience in qualitative research design and analysis in a client facing role. Working with Healthcare or Pharmaceutical clients is essential, as is an understanding of Brand and Communications strategy. You must have commercial acumen, be able to lead a team and possess the gravitas to engage with senior stakeholders. This is a consultative role where providing our clients’ with insight and making recommendations based on our research to help drive their decisions is as important as developing methodology for projects.
More information on our team can be found by following this link to our webste – http://bit.ly/1EVJ00y
- Provides inspiring leadership and direction to their account teams:
- Directing & managing concurrent projects through the project cycle
- Effectively briefing and communicating with all team members to ensure delivery and goal alignment
- Establishing productive business relationships with related internal functions
- Conducting project reviews to ensure learnings for future improvement are centrally captured
- Ensures that resource on accounts is productively utilised to deliver against project goals
- Actively participates in the resourcing & management of the team
- Timely completion of P&D Cycle and timesheets
- Owns client relationships on assigned accounts
- Adopts the GreenWorks model focusing on strong Discovery and Impact, reflected in improving the quality of our Impact Reviews
- Acts as Business Partner ensuring overall client satisfaction and revenue growth:
- delivers “value by design” solutions using consultative selling approach.
- produces exciting & compelling client proposals that best meet client objectives
- delivers “meaningfully impactful” quality outputs, that differentiate MB from its competitors
- interprets findings to deliver high level advice and consultancy to clients, drawing upon appropriate and innovative methodologies and techniques
- Delivers against the annual Unit sales plan.
- Delivers the financial plan through:
- leadership and effective management of assigned accounts to a minimum value of £200k, delivering against revenue, operating profit & gross margin targets
- working on annual project portfolio with a revenue value of £500k+
- Builds and manages revenue pipeline against financial plan and new business targets
- Provides accurate forecasts against financial plan
- Actively manages Client Marketing Time to drive business growth delivering financial plan
- Actively manages Job Chargeability on assigned accounts and line reports
- Builds account level strategy on assigned accounts captured in Strategic Account Plans, and through new clients, to deliver against:
- client needs
- financial plan
- and MB strategic priorities
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management to underpin the growth and dynamism of the Healthcare Qualitative team.
- Significant healthcare experience
- Managing project portfolios with an annual revenue of 350k+
- Exposure to managing key/high profile client relationships
- Experience of generating growth/developing business with existing client accounts
- Ability to interpret findings from data using appropriate and innovative qualitative methodologies and techniques
- Ability to persuade, encourage and motivate
- Proven team leadership skills, able to inspire and get results from others
- Write, lead and deliver domestic and international debriefs without supervision
- Extensive experience in Market Research
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Degree level or equivalent
- High degree of fluency (written and spoken) in English
- Additional European languages an advantage
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here