The successful candidate will be a senior team player with strong leadership skills and hands-on approach, ensuring high performance by guiding through vision. He/she is capable of implementing processes and structures, has experience in change management and increases high performance by sharing and interconnecting with people with high level of trust and integrity.
Purpose of the role
Translates Group’s strategy into action on local level (CFO’s voice).
Ensures governance to global guidelines and processes within the country.
Steers optimization of company and tax structures supported by global experts.
Is being a partner for local Management and Regional Finance and compiles and performs financial reporting.
Implements the finance operating model and orchestrates collaboration within own organization and with regional and global finance.
Gives guidance on resources and fosters people development in Finance organization in order to drive efficiency, profitability, compliance and reporting accuracy.
Ideally he/she has:
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA;
- 10+ years of solid experience in Finance, with a demonstrated track record as CFO or Head of Finance;
- Proven management skills and demonstrated ability to initiate, drive and execute projects for the business;
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in a matrix and an international environment;
- Experience in Navision, implementation of projects or usage of ERP systems;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, local GAAP, tax requirements, internal controls and financial reporting;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Fluent English.