Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Position: Business Development Professionals – Information & Communication Technologies
Frost & Sullivan is seeking experienced Business Development Professionals to join the sales team to sell Frost & Sullivan’s research services into global markets. We are looking for Sales professional for the Frost & Sullivan’s Information & Communication Technologies.
The ICT practice provides global industry analysis, growth consulting (strategy consulting), market forecasts, competitive analysis, and insights into emerging technologies that are designed to help your company address current trends and challenges.
Our global teams of industry experts, consultants, and market analysts continuously monitor big data, cloud computing, communication services, conferencing & collaboration, digital identification, digital media, mobile & wireless, space & communications, IT applications & services, network security, customer contact, and unified communications markets. In addition, we look closely at vertical markets, connected industries, and mega trends to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
- To generate revenue and consistently achieve on target performance, by developing/maintaining client relationships and positioning Frost & Sullivan’s services & deliverables.
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand equity within and beyond the core industry sector.
Client Engagement and New Business Development Activity
- Conduct client focused business development/networking activities in order to achieve individual revenue targets, in addition to all key performance indicators.
- Proactively forge relationships with potential Client organizations, to gain a deeper understand of potential business needs
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in-line with Frost & Sullivan’s services & deliverables
- Utilizing a consultative telesales approach, generate new business opportunities from within and beyond the core industry.
- Build relationship to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Ensure all existing business accounts are contacted and qualified with the aim of further developing client relationships and generating additional revenue stream.
- Proactively build relationships with existing and potential clients to gain a greater understanding of current/future business needs.
- Effective sales pipeline management (generating the required ratio of pipeline opportunities in-line with achieving personal target).
- Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Develop sales strategy, sales forecasts and business plans for growth.
- Develop and maintain Strategic Alliances
- Development of new clients
- Negotiate and close business dealings.
- New business Growth
- Retaining existing customers
The Ideal Candidate should be:
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair.
- Proven ability to generate ‘on target’ personal sales and report accurate sales/pipeline data when required.
- Able to demonstrate a tenacious, persistent and professional attitude. High influencing skills, with a confident, proactive and methodical approach.
- Accumulate and maintain a comprehensive knowledge/understanding of the main industry sectors in which you operate (including market dynamics/forces and an appreciation of the industries operating practices, structure and business functionalities) in order to identify key business opportunities
What we are looking for:
- A Graduate degree and preferably an MBA with 4-7 years of experience in the above mentioned Environment.
- Proven business to business services based sales experience, within a professional and fast paced environment.
- A consultative sales approach and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure.
- Previous experience of generating new business from a telesales process and nurturing existing business relationships.