About Frost & Sullivan:
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting firm founded in 1961, is present across 46 locations globally, with more than 2000 industry analysts and consultants world-wide. With an integrated approach to consulting through technology research, market research, economic research, corporate best practices, training, customer research, competitive intelligence and corporate strategy- Frost & Sullivan is one of the world leaders in this space.
The breadth of our coverage encompasses key verticals across different industry segments. Frost & Sullivan’s key focus areas are:
Information & Communication Technology, Chemicals, Materials & Foods, Process Consulting, Healthcare, Industrial Automation & Electronics, Energy & Power Systems, Environment, Building Technologies & Infrastructure, Aerospace & Defense, Metals & Mining, and Automotive & Transportation.
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company’s TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 51 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 42 offices across six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com.
About Energy & Environment (E&E) Practice:
The E&E Practice brings together experienced Advisory & Consulting, experts who have vast experience tracking Energy / Power T&D technologies across various markets in Middle East, North Africa and South Asia region.
Energy & Environment BU spans across
- Power Generation,
- On-site and distributed Generation
- Power Transmission & Distribution
- Renewable Energy (Wind, Solar etc.)
- Backup Power (Genset, UPS, Batteries, components)
- Power Supply components
- Environment Technologies (Air, water etc.)
- Waste and waste-water technologies
- Building Management Technologies & Building Materials
- Home Automation
Who are we seeking?
You will play a significant role understanding client’s business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients’ problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client’s business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity.
What the job entails?
- To generate revenue and consistently achieve on target performance, by developing/maintaining client relationships and positioning Frost & Sullivan’s services & deliverables.
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand equity within and beyond the core industry sector.
Client Engagement and New Business Development Activity:
- Targeting Business Development in new & existing markets.
- Conduct client focused business development/networking activities in order to achieve individual revenue targets, in addition to all key performance indicators
- Build client relationship to up sell & cross sell.
- A consultative sales approach, with the ability to conduct detailed business needs analysis and appropriate the correct sponsorship solution in-line with a client’s specific business requirement.
- The confidence to present to senior business stakeholders within client organizations.
- Selling bespoke solutions at a strategic level
- Pipeline management & constant interaction with business heads.
- Ensure all existing business accounts are contacted and qualified with the aim of further developing client relationships and generating additional revenue stream.
- Proactively build relationships with existing and potential clients to gain a greater understanding of
- current/ future business needs.
- Effective sales pipeline management (generating the required ratio of pipeline opportunities in-line with achieving personal target).
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop sales strategy, sales forecast and business plans for growth.
- Develop and maintain strategic alliances.
- Development of new clients.
- Negotiate and close business dealings.
- New business growth
- Retaining existing customers
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors of Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical preferred) / Bachelors Science with MBA (preferable).
- 4-7 years of experience in B2B selling with sales management experience is preferred
- Proven professional sales experience, with a strong track record of success (new business development & relationship management).
- An understanding of Energy & Environment domain / consulting industry
- The self motivation to individually identify/generate/exploit new business opportunities and nurture
- existing accounts
- Highly motivated individuals to argument Business Unit’s aggressive growth plans.
- Should possess strong communication skills with an ability to initiate, acquire and build long-term
- relationships with Client Senior Management teams
- Passion for sales and an unyielding drive to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair.
- Proven ability to generate ‘exceed target / on target’ personal sales and report accurate sales/pipeline
- data when required.
- Able to demonstrate a tenacious, persistent and professional attitude. High influencing skills, with a
- confident, proactive and methodical approach.
- Accumulate and maintain a comprehensive knowledge/understanding of the main industry sectors in
- which you operate (including market dynamics/forces and an appreciation of the industries operating
- practices, structure and business functionalities) in order to identify key business opportunities