We are a strong growing team of more than 20 software developers, architects and software engineers in Bulgaria (over 600 worldwide) that work in an ultra-modern area of development, design and analysis tools encompassing the experience of our worldwide team into international collaboration.
Our division is responsible for the technical conception and development of our new panel production system „Newton”.
For the new project we are launching a development team in Bulgaria and we are looking for highly motivated professionals. We are glad to invite you to join us as:
Purpose of the role:
As a Business analyst you will be responsible foranalyzing existing processes, identifying customers’ requirements and creating customized concepts for the implementation of these high-level requests and concentrating on the specifications of the requested reaction of the system for new software development based on Java.You are the intermediary between the users/business and the IT.
- Identification of target-aimed requirements and changes of the existing BI Systems in cooperation with the divisions;
- Analysis of complex technical requirements (processes, information, feasibility) and of ideas regarding their profitability and practicability;
- Development of a profound understanding of customer wishes and of the requirements on our software system as basis for an elaboration of realizable solutions in the solution design;
- Complete, profound and consistent acquisition, agreement, documentation and transfer of requirements and change requests to the development and the IT department;
- Close communication with the development team;
- You have keen interest in and a good sense for complex IT processes as well as for applications and a high problem-solving competence.
- Your high analytical and empathetic skills help you analyze the real requirements in the communication with the participants.
- In conflict situations you communicate confidently in our international team in both Bulgarian and English languages.
- Due to your good perception you are working quickly as well as independently in various business areas.
- 2+ years of project experience in the following areas: requirements, engineering, object-orientated analysis and/or design, process modeling or solution design;
- Good knowledge in UML and experience in modeling technical solutions;
- Good technical understanding;
- Experienced in Enterprise Architect;
- Fluent English – both written and spoken.