This is a graduate entry position or a position for someone with 1-2 years working experience. It is an opportunity for the incumbent to gain excellent work experience with a global company.
Frost & Sullivan is a global research and management consulting company that aids its clients to grow. The company works in big industry such as telecommunications, oil & gas, mining, transportation, power generation, chemicals and healthcare. Frost tracks global and domestic trends within these industries and produces market based insights. The research position requires the incumbent to have a working knowledge of business, enjoy writing and to cultivate industry expertise. Training will be provided, however basic skills are required.
- Minimum of a 3 year bachelor’s degree, honours preferable, from a reputable institution in the following fields: Journalism, English, Politics, Commerce, Business, Engineering, Finance, Economics
- Excellent writing skills
- Confidence interviewing skills
- Research – both primary and secondary
About the Role:
The analyst in this position is expected to:
- Conduct primary and secondary research into different companies within Africa.
- To use this research to rank African companies
- Become a thought leader in your industry of expertise
- Develop written and verbal communication skills
- Account for project time and performance metrics
- Develop telephonic interview and probing skills
- Create detailed questionnaire to address the research objectives
- Review and analyze research data collected, and prepare a best practices award write-up
- Meet award write-up targets
Skills you will gain:
- Excellent business writing skills
- Interviewing skills
- In-depth knowledge about your chosen industry
- Broad understanding of the Africa business context
- Insight into trends and innovations within your industry
- Improved business acumen
- Personal growth and development
- Networking competencies and opportunities with our Industry Analysts & Consultants and identified stakeholder companies who license an award
- Desire to work and excel in a highly functional and professional team environment;
- Superior analytical abilities as well as excellent interviewing and probing skills;
- Excellent communication in especially written, and spoken English;
- Ability to work independently while meeting project deadlines and following corporate procedures;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows Office programs.
How to apply:
Please email your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be eligible to work in South Africa.
- If you have not received a response within three weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here