Our global Banking Practice advises top management of leading financial services institutions worldwide on strategic and operational issues. We have a strong research team that supports our consulting staff – with information provided in the short-term, as well as complex analyses and market modeling. Effective immediately, we are seeking a Junior Research Analyst intern to join the research team in our Madrid office.
- To support McKinsey consultants and Partners on Portuguese & Spanish banking-related engagements/knowledge efforts by providing accurate data, knowledge and insights
- To support international Knowledge Network colleagues in global joint research efforts
- Bachelor in finance/economics/business administration. A master’s degree in finance/economics/business would be a plus but not a mandatory requirement
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency of Portuguese, English and Spanish is mandatory
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills. Excellent team skills, professional attitude and service orientation. Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, including high level of proficiency with Excel, Power Point and Word
- Previous professional experiences (especially within the financial industry) would be a plus but not a mandatory requirement