Participate in the various market research activities as prescribed by the needs of the business. This will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and administer market research projects
- Liaison with, and support to both clients and colleagues on project set up, questionnaires/discussion guides and data output
- Coordinate and work with fieldwork agencies or suppliers
- Prepare and design report template and output as required
- Able to conduct in-depth interviews
- Create and deliver effective debrief presentations to clients
- You must be an effective communicator in English, both written and verbal.
- You will be expected to build positive working relationships with the data processing executives and fieldwork suppliers with whom you will be working with in various projects and they are generally based outside of Malaysia
- You will be expected to be flexible and able to work to the time constraints inherent with working in a global team.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of acquiring appropriate skills to perform your duties efficiently.
- Fluent in English (essential)
- Proficient in PC operations, at least Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (essential)
- Degree holder in any discipline. Those with degree in agriculture, agricultural technology, agribusiness, plant protection, animal science, biology, veterinary, etc. will have an advantage
- 3-4 years of MR experience with MR agencies (essential)
- Basic knowledge in SPSS/any other data analysis tool (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Chinese (desirable)
- Has a positive attitude, especially when under pressure
- Has a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Is keen to learn new skills
- Good analytical skills, and able to work independently
- Willing to travel (within Malaysia and overseas)