Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure the data delivered on time and with high accuracy in term of data format and data quality.
- In charge of communications with local country representatives/counterparts across the Asia region regarding data control
- Degree level in any field
- Advance computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately
- Keen interest in working with databases
- Thorough, with outstanding attention to details
- Must have good command of English and knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage
- Good communication and relationship building skills (internal, external and cross-cultural)
- Programming knowledge such as VBA or .NET will be an added advantage
- Expose to database knowledge in MS Access or SQL Server will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Able to work independently with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Willing to work long hours and practise shift work to meet tight schedule
- Required to work with minimal guidelines and supervision
- Goal and action oriented with the ability to see the road view.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
- Common sense.
- Even temperament and balanced.
- High energy with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and optimism.
- Loyalty, commitment and dedication
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions.
- Strong work ethic and reliability.
- Team oriented.
- Trustworthy, honest, professional and discrete.
- Thorough, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Patient, tolerant and flexible.