· Ensure the data delivered on time and with high accuracy in term of data format and data quality.
· In charge of communications with local country representatives/counterparts across the Asia region regarding data control
· Maintaining our own internal web portal
· Running routine production about 30% of working time
· Maintenance of current online portal and automation tools. Develop new automation tools as required by Regional Operations Hub.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT related subjects
- Advance computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Excel and MS Access
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret data accurately
- Keen interest in working with databases
- Thorough, with outstanding attention to details
- Must have good command of English and knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage
- Good communication and relationship building skills (internal, external and cross-cultural)
- Programming experience such as VBA, VB.NET, ASP.NET is a must
- Expose to database knowledge in MS Access or SQL Server will be an added advantage
- Preferably programmer with at least 1 year working experience.
- Willing to practise shift work to meet production schedule:
- 2 to 3 days per month with working hours from 11am to 8pm
- 1 weekend work per month