ANALYST, MILLWARD BROWN VERMEER – AMSTERDAM
Recognized by the industry as a premiere global marketing consulting firm, Millward Brown Vermeer is always looking for new perspectives and talent to join us as Analysts.
Millward Brown Vermeer provides solutions to strategic marketing challenges, rooting our approach in consumer research, stakeholder understanding and financial analysis to unleash purpose-led growth. We tie insights to dollars, the only universally accepted language of business. Our whole-brain thinking brings a unique, intrinsically multi-lens and practical approach to our work in all our solutions: Strategy, Purpose, Organization, Excellence and Valuation.
The ideal Vermeer candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in marketing and consulting, who is eager to take on wide-ranging responsibilities and who is motivated to excel within a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment. He or she should aspire to be an advisor to business leaders and have very strong analytical skills, a strong brand sensibility, and a highly proactive attitude.
You’ll be welcomed into a diverse, international team that demands, recognizes and inspires only the very best. We rely on our expertise, our drive and our intuition to inspire each other each day.
Analysts work closely with Associate Directors (middle management) within a team of analysts and consultants to help clients identify and capture purpose-led growth opportunities. Analysts are expected to combine both “right” and “left” brain skills across engagements to enhance client deliverables and elevate organizational thinking.
Analysts play an integral role in supporting all aspects of client engagements by conducting financial analysis, designing & analyzing market research, manipulating/ synthesizing various data sets, translating data into consumer insights, creating client presentations, and preparing client workshops. Travel is a part of many client engagements, but usually does not exceed 10% of time requirements.
PROJECT TYPES INCLUDE
- Consumer-centric market segmentation
- Consumer insight-driven market and brand strategy
- Purposeful brand positioning
- Brand architecture and brand portfolio optimization
- Global marketing operating models
- Global brand team effectiveness
- Customized ‘Way of marketing’
- Building marketing capability
- Brand/business valuation & strategy
- ROI measurement, Marketing investment planning
- M&A, licensing & co-branding strategy development
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and synthesize market data
- Assist with client engagements and participate in building meaningful relationships from day one
- Create engaging and comprehensive client presentations in an easily digestible format for a C-suite level audience
- Elevate existing deliverables and methodologies through creative freedom and inspiration
- Demonstrate initiative in time management
- Explore entrepreneurial spirit to the fullest with many opportunities to make a tangible difference in a growing organization