Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing company success and expansion plans, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional and experienced research individual to undertake business to business analyst within Best Practices Division at Frost & Sullivan. The primary responsibility is to assist industry analysts with the primary research process used to determine award recipients by gathering critical information through web-based research, conducting in-depth phone interviews, and writing detailed, publishable, analytical research about prospective award nominee companies, their competitors, and their supporting markets. Ideal candidates will have the propensity towards an analytical mindset, research abilities, and display marketable writing skills.
The role involves authoring expert reports, direct client interaction and supporting the research and consulting division on confidential research assignments.
- Work strategically with Best Practices team to bolster research efforts
- Properly position and communicate valuable information about Frost & Sullivan and the Best Practices research process
- Establish and conduct phone interviews with potential award candidates
- Reference interview notes and utilize existing templates to compose write ups about the potential Frost & Sullivan award recipient
- Assist Frost & Sullivan industry analysts with collecting and reviewing both primary and secondary data about potential award recipients and the competitive landscape
- Meet individual and team deadlines and monthly performance measures
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A degree in business or related discipline, BA or BS degree is required
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills within Polish, English and Russian languages
- Previous experience with Internet-based research
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in public relations, media relations, corporate communication, journalism, public affairs, or other relative experience is preferred
- Must provide a self-authored writing sample for consideration in conjunction with resume submittal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites (Word and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail, with the confidence and ability to initiate and manage market research projects
- The ability to work autonomously and also effectively in a multi-location team environment
- Ability to forge close working relationships with a commercial acumen and analytical mind
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to multi task
- Fluency within other European language
- Experience in Market Research Consultancy
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here