We help clients build and grow their brands from strategy development through to marketing execution and assessment of brand performance and future potential.
Our mission is to provide research-based advice to help our clients successfully manage their brand assets and optimize the return on their media and communication investments and so create value for our clients, staff and shareholders.
Job title: Account Manager
Department: Client Service
The Account Manager (AM) is part of the Client Service team. The primary responsibility is to work with Head of Client Service / Group Account Director to serve as a liaison between MB and its clients, with responsibility for revenue & margin assurance & appropriate high levels of service to those clients.
The Account Manager is responsible for:
- maintaining relationships with their identified clients, ensuring that their needs are being met and that they are receiving appropriate levels of service, in collaboration with the HCS / GAD on those accounts
- owning the management of revenue budgets set for those clients in close collaboration with the HCS / GAD
- acting as liaison between the Client and MB on all business-related issues
- developing individual job costs, monitoring job costs throughout a project and ensuring profitability
- day to day involvement with projects for his/her clients, including interpretation, development of recommendations and presentation of findings
- identifying & developing new business opportunities amongst existing clients and outside the existing client base with guidance from HCS / GAD
- management of staff in his/her team:
- training and career development of staff
- annual evaluations and monitoring of progress of staff under their management
- aligning with HCS / GAD to ensure all procedures and policies are adhered to in his/her team or office
The AM reports to an HCS / GAD.
The following skills are essential:
- At least 5-6 years experience in Client Service
- Proven knowledge of market research
- Preferred proven knowledge of MB products and philosophy
- Developing skills in team management and leadership
- Developing skills in staff development
- Background and experience in P&L management
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships
- Developing skills in the development of business
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal