Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company’s industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community, by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics. For more information, visit http://www.frost.com
Technical Insights, founded in 1970, is an international technology research business unit of Frost & Sullivan that offers a wide range of subscription services in form of technical news alerts, newsletters, and multi-client and custom reports.
Technical Insights’ mission is to provide intelligence on technical developments that seem poised for the fastest growth to senior executives and technology managers.
You will contact potential new clients, determine their needs through a consultative selling approach and discuss applicable Frost & Sullivan services and capabilities. You will generate Frost & Sullivan subscription and publications revenues through new account development and expansion of current client accounts. You will be required to make heavy volume of phone calls and participate in marketing campaigns including emails and faxes. This is a regional sales position covering Singapore and South East Asia.
- Degree in any discipline with 2 – 3 years’ working experience in sales
- Fluent in both spoken and written English with CET 6
- Must have strong consultative selling approach and capable of generating business from telesales processes, Excellent communication skills
- Experience in handling corporate business accounts or senior management personnel
- Ability to present to senior executives of client companies
- Articulate and persuasive, good interpersonal skills
- Ability to conceptualize and write proposals based on client requirements
- Self motivated, results oriented, creative and willing to learn
- Responsibility for achieving individual business targets