Frost & Sullivan is a global growth consulting company, dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies, consulting services and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
Frost & Sullivan is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Sales individual.
The position of Account Executive is dedicated to providing Frost & Sullivan’s international client base with the relevant business/market intelligence solutions and bespoke consulting services. Therefore, this truly is an outstanding opportunity for a talented/polished individual with proven sales/customer service experience, seeking to further their career within a fast paced and consultative ‘business to business’ corporate services environment.
Knowledge & Experience
Successful candidates will utilize a professional approach to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal/external clients and display the drive, tenacity and self motivation required to achieve specific business objectives most particularly in “Events Sponsorship Sales”. A pro-active and innovative working practice is essential in order to identify, develop and exploit new business opportunities in this sector, and experience in this area of sales would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Proven professional sales experience (as a guideline 3 – 5 years)
- A consultative approach/demeanour with the ability to forge and maintain strategic partnerships and complex client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with complete fluency in English language.
- The self motivation and tenacity to individually identify/generate new business leads/opportunities and nurture existing client relationships
- A methodical approach, combined with creativity, determination and persistence
- Ideally a degree level education and has demonstrated ability/proven experience in an sales /business development role.
Frost & Sullivan prides itself on its multi-national teams; therefore a command of a second European language would be advantageous.
Frost & Sullivan’s commitment:
We offer an attractive salary package and there is no limit to the commission that you can earn with us.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced and rewarding work environment and you meet
the requirements of the role, please forward your c.v. and covering letter to
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here