The Account Executive will be a part of the Home, Health and Lifestyle team and be responsible for ensuring high level of quality of information reported, of the panels in charge and for maintaining, improving and developing the small domestic appliances (SDA) account areas as well as supporting themajor domestic appliances (MDA) and the Automotives area.
The position is a 6 months limited assignment.
The role is incorporating 3 key elements:
The Account Executive is responsible for a well-defined list of clients in a supportive role to the Business Group Manager.
Through building industry knowledge, the Account Executive will be expected to add value to the clients providing actionable insights & specialised expertise in the Home, Health and Lifestyle areas by;
· Assisting with the monthly data production via QC Projects and Price Checks
· Ensuring deliverables & reported output to clients are of high quality and in line with GfK international standards
· Supporting client satisfaction by providing insightful presentations and consultancy
· Building market and account knowledge on all related product categories. This includes details on coverage, universe and sample sizes, distribution channels and detailed market information
· Showing proactive assistance & support to the Global SDA team.