Frost & Sullivan is a global growth consulting company, dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies, consulting services and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organisations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing global success, Frost & Sullivan has embarked on exciting expansion within the Events division across the European region. The Events division is responsible for organising large networking/ sponsorship events with key industry players across global locations. Therefore, Frost & Sullivan is seeking to appoint an Events professional, who will be responsible for promoting and closing business relating to Events occurring in 2015/2016. This is an exciting business development opportunity, where the successful candidate will be required to achieve the highest attendance/ participant level and event success.
This is a Fantastic opportunity to work within a Global Events sales team and pitching effectively to European clients and being involved in developing the foundation of the EU Events team in the future.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience;
- Some proven sales experience with a consultative approach, and the ability to generate business from telesales processes.
- A professional manner with exceptional communication skills
- Experience of success within a pressurised B2B sales environment
- A team player with the drive, ambition and self motivation to succeed regardless of the challenge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including methodical working practice and a proactive approach.
- The confidence to present to senior management within major blue chip companies.
- Previous sales experience within the events/ conference industry
- A degree (or equivalent) in business or related discipline
Frost & Sullivan prides itself on its multi-national teams; therefore a command of a second European language would be advantageous.
Frost & Sullivan’s commitment;
We offer an attractive salary package and there is no limit to the commission that you can earn with us.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced and rewarding work environment and you meet the requirements of the role, please forward your C.V. and covering letter to;
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here