Frost & Sullivan is a global growth consulting company, dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies, consulting services and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organisations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing global success, Frost & Sullivan has embarked on exciting expansion within the Events division across the European region. The Events division is responsible for organising large networking/ sponsorship events with key industry players across global locations. Therefore, Frost & Sullivan is seeking to appoint an Events professional, who will be responsible for promoting and closing business relating to Events occurring in 2015. This is an exciting business development opportunity, where the successful candidate will be required to achieve the highest attendance/ participant level and event success.
This is a Fantastic opportunity to work within a Global Events sales team and pitching effectively to European clients and being involved in developing the foundation of the EU Events team in the future.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Some proven sales experience with a consultative approach, and the ability to generate business from telesales processes
- A professional manner with exceptional communication skills
- Experience of success within a pressurised B2B sales environment
- A team player with the drive, ambition and self motivation to succeed regardless of the challenge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including methodical working practice and a proactive approach
- The confidence to present to senior management within major blue chip companies
- Previous sales experience within the events/ conference industry
- A degree (or equivalent) in business or related discipline
- Frost & Sullivan prides itself on its multi-national teams; therefore a command of a second European language would be advantageous